Sunday, June 17, 2018

It's a sign!

Last year the girls got me a sign for the hangar.  It was useful because it told me that it was my  hangar.  This year for Fathers Day they decided to be a bit more specific.



The new sign clearly reserves the space for my plane only.


They did a very nice job matching the paint scheme.


This came at a useful time as I needed to take the plane South for some maintenance.  Now I know my spot will be saved.  My AC compressor has been functioning less efficiently lately so off it comes and a new one will be installed.

The trip South this morning went very smoothly.  We departed and had an almost direct flight.  Approaching New Smyrna we were given the runway that would let us roll out and right up to the shops ramp.


The controllers were also very chipper and I received many Fathers Day well wishes.  I made the plane drop even more efficient by stopping on the way back to see family and to get some tasty BBQ at the Daytona Pig Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment